The median sales price of a detached home in Castro Valley during October 2013 was $608,000, which is a 12.7% increase from last October. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 26 days average, down almost 44% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1 month supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are some of the latest homes for sale in Castro Valley.
- $850,000 : 4483 Hillsborough Dr, CASTRO VALLEY3 beds, 3 baths
- $849,000 : 17100 Robey Dr, CASTRO VALLEY4 beds, 3 baths
- $599,999 : 21157 Elm St, CASTRO VALLEY3 beds, 1 bath
- $925,000 : 17476 Columbia Dr, CASTRO VALLEY3 beds, 2 baths
- $919,900 : 18508 Mountain Ln, CASTRO VALLEY5 beds, 2 baths
- $869,000 : 4132 Nichandros St, CASTRO VALLEY2 beds, 1 bath
- $820,000 : 18106 Vineyard Rd, CASTRO VALLEY4 beds, 3 baths
- $768,888 : 4502 Newhaven Way, CASTRO VALLEY3 beds, 2 baths
- $698,888 : 1587 Knox St, CASTRO VALLEY4 beds, 3 baths
- $1,650,000 : 5015 Old Dublin Rd, CASTRO VALLEY4 beds, 3 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Castro Valley.
(all data current as of 9/26/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.