The median sales price of a detached home in Castro Valley during November 2013 was $555,000, which is a 24.7% increase from last November. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 18 days on average, down about 77% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1 month supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are the newest listings for sale in Castro Valley.
- $1,200,000 : 19318 Parsons Ave, CASTRO VALLEY4 beds, 3 baths
- $479,000 : 18347 Redwood Rd, CASTRO VALLEY2 beds, 1 bath
- $891,000 : 19555 Buren Pl, CASTRO VALLEY3 beds, 3 baths
- $729,000 : 3797 Almond Court, CASTRO VALLEY3 beds, 2 baths
- $888,888 : 5214 Reedley Way, CASTRO VALLEY3 beds, 2 baths
- $699,000 : 17054 Rolando Ave, CASTRO VALLEY3 beds, 2 baths
- $737,000 : 5038 Kevin Ct, CASTRO VALLEY3 beds, 3 baths
- $729,000 : 3797 Almond Ct, CASTRO VALLEY3 beds, 2 baths
- $675,000 : 19156 Parsons Ave, CASTRO VALLEY2 beds, 1 bath
- $588,888 : 21909 HOFFMAN WAY, CASTRO VALLEY3 beds, 2 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Castro Valley.
(all data current as of 1/16/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.