The median sales price of a detached home in Castro Valley during November 2013 was $555,000, which is a 24.7% increase from last November. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 18 days on average, down about 77% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1 month supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are the newest listings for sale in Castro Valley.
- $1,225,000 : 25179 Century Oaks Cir, CASTRO VALLEY4 beds, 4 baths
- $890,000 : 18017 Laird Ct, CASTRO VALLEY4 beds, 3 baths
- $819,000 : 18768 Sydney Cir, CASTRO VALLEY4 beds, 3 baths
- $435,000 : 20480 Wisteria St, CASTRO VALLEY2 beds, 2 baths
- $348,000 : 19100 Crest Ave #68, CASTRO VALLEY1 bed, 1 bath
- $1,065,000 : 16950 Columbia Dr, CASTRO VALLEY4 beds, 3 baths
- $540,000 : 5442 Briar Ridge Dr, CASTRO VALLEY2 beds, 2 baths
- $775,000 : 21661 Justco Ln, CASTRO VALLEY4 beds, 3 baths
- $3,750,000 : 7324 Crow Canyon Rd, CASTRO VALLEY5 beds, 4 baths
- $629,200 : 22341 N 6Th St, CASTRO VALLEY3 beds, 1 bath
See all Real estate in the city of Castro Valley.
(all data current as of 7/26/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.