The median sales price of a detached home in Dublin during November 2013 was $800,500, which is a 44.2% increase from last November. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 29 days on average, down about 7.5% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1 month supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are the newest listings for sale in Dublin.
- $825,000 : 3347 Central Pkwy, DUBLIN3 beds, 3 baths
- $859,888 : 7564 Calle Verde Rd, DUBLIN3 beds, 2 baths
- $919,000 : 4185 Font Ct, DUBLIN3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,228,900 : 6901 Syrah Dr, DUBLIN5 beds, 3 baths
- $898,000 : 4646 Rimini Ct, DUBLIN3 beds, 2 baths
- $1,175,000 : 6808 Syrah Dr, DUBLIN4 beds, 3 baths
- $724,900 : 4518 Sandyford Ct, DUBLIN3 beds, 3 baths
- $849,800 : 7773 Woodren Ct, DUBLIN3 beds, 2 baths
- $749,900 : 8160 Holanda Ln, DUBLIN3 beds, 2 baths
- $726,888 : 8160 Mulberry Place, DUBLIN4 beds, 3 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Dublin.
(all data current as of 9/24/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.