The median sales price of a detached home in Dublin during November 2013 was $800,500, which is a 44.2% increase from last November. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 29 days on average, down about 7.5% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1 month supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are the newest listings for sale in Dublin.
- $1,300,000 : 4278 Jordan Ranch Dr, DUBLIN5 beds, 4 baths
- $749,000 : 7787 Starward Dr, DUBLIN4 beds, 2 baths
- $1,479,000 : 1609 N Terracina Dr, DUBLIN4 beds, 5 baths
- $780,880 : 4166 Midlands Court, DUBLIN3 beds, 4 baths
- $800,880 : 4170 Midlands Court, DUBLIN4 beds, 4 baths
- $499,950 : 4213 Clarinbridge Cir, DUBLIN1 bed, 2 baths
- $839,500 : 6668 Adare Ln, DUBLIN4 beds, 4 baths
- $520,000 : 7360 Cronin Circle, DUBLIN2 beds, 2 baths
- $1,165,000 : 4848 Winterbrook Ave, DUBLIN5 beds, 3 baths
- $699,900 : 7564 Burnham Way, DUBLIN4 beds, 2 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Dublin.
(all data current as of 6/28/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.