The median sales price of a detached home in Dublin during November 2013 was $800,500, which is a 44.2% increase from last November. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 29 days on average, down about 7.5% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1 month supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are the newest listings for sale in Dublin.
- $820,000 : 7135 Calistoga Lane, DUBLIN4 beds, 4 baths
- $799,000 : 3998 Windsor Way, DUBLIN3 beds, 4 baths
- $825,000 : 11672 Regio Dr, DUBLIN3 beds, 2 baths
- $699,000 : 6962 Doreen Ct, DUBLIN4 beds, 2 baths
- $714,900 : 3505 Capoterra Way, DUBLIN2 beds, 3 baths
- $1,760,000 : 2759 E Sugar Hill Ter, DUBLIN5 beds, 6 baths
- $1,675,000 : 7717 Kelly Canyon Dr, DUBLIN5 beds, 5 baths
- $1,289,000 : 11149 Bay Laurel St, DUBLIN5 beds, 5 baths
- $769,000 : 7053 Ann Arbor Way, DUBLIN4 beds, 3 baths
- $875,000 : 3553 Rocking Horse Ct, DUBLIN3 beds, 3 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Dublin.
(all data current as of 8/16/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.