The median sales price of a detached home in Dublin during November 2013 was $800,500, which is a 44.2% increase from last November. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 29 days on average, down about 7.5% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1 month supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are the newest listings for sale in Dublin.
- $988,888 : 5809 Idlewood Ct, DUBLIN3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,157,980 : 7318 Yountville Street, DUBLIN4 beds, 5 baths
- $789,000 : 6549 Ebensburg Ln, DUBLIN4 beds, 2 baths
- $775,000 : 6725 Elm Ct, DUBLIN3 beds, 2 baths
- $789,500 : 11751 Bloomington Way, DUBLIN3 beds, 2 baths
- $1,035,238 : 7208 Carneros Ln, DUBLIN4 beds, 4 baths
- $990,000 : 7639 Shady Creek Rd, DUBLIN4 beds, 3 baths
- $1,149,000 : 11631 Regio Ct, DUBLIN4 beds, 3 baths
- $1,556,495 : 7165 Aubrey Way, DUBLIN5 beds, 6 baths
- $748,800 : 4249 Clarinbridge Cir, DUBLIN2 beds, 3 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Dublin.
(all data current as of 11/19/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.