The median sales price of a detached home in Dublin during November 2013 was $800,500, which is a 44.2% increase from last November. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 29 days on average, down about 7.5% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1 month supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are the newest listings for sale in Dublin.
- $850,880 : 3902 Scottfield Street, DUBLIN4 beds, 4 baths
- $830,880 : 4257 Midlands Court, DUBLIN3 beds, 4 baths
- $1,599,000 : 7717 Kelly Canyon Dr, DUBLIN5 beds, 5 baths
- $719,900 : 8296 Davona Dr, DUBLIN3 beds, 2 baths
- $809,880 : 4078 Kinsale St, DUBLIN3 beds, 4 baths
- $1,375,000 : 2439 Whitehorse Way, DUBLIN5 beds, 4 baths
- $1,061,250 : 5760 Barley Road, DUBLIN4 beds, 4 baths
- $699,900 : 4795 Perugia Street, DUBLIN2 beds, 3 baths
- $685,000 : 4406 Fitzwilliam St, DUBLIN2 beds, 2 baths
- $629,000 : 10758 Mckay Ln, DUBLIN2 beds, 2 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Dublin.
(all data current as of 1/19/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.