The median sales price of a detached home in Dublin during October 2013 was $732,500, which is a 15% increase from last October. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 26 days on average, upalmost 32% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1 month supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are some of the latest homes for sale in Dublin.
- $639,000 : 6174 Moore Pl, DUBLIN3 beds, 7 baths
- $720,000 : 7150 Brighton Dr, DUBLIN3 beds, 2 baths
- $996,414 : 4054 Chalk Hill Way, DUBLIN3 beds, 3 baths
- $600,000 : 6526 Conestoga Ln, DUBLIN2 beds, 3 baths
- $499,988 : 4127 Clarinbridge Cir, DUBLIN1 bed, 2 baths
- $1,498,000 : 7521 Mindy Mae Ln, DUBLIN4 beds, 3 baths
- $1,189,888 : 3421 Castleton Ct, DUBLIN5 beds, 3 baths
- $919,000 : 3286 Giovanni Way, DUBLIN4 beds, 3 baths
- $724,900 : 4799 Perugia St, DUBLIN2 beds, 2 baths
- $1,550,000 : 7616 Jacqueline St., DUBLIN5 beds, 5 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Dublin.
(all data current as of 7/26/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.