The median sales price of a detached home in Dublin during October 2013 was $732,500, which is a 15% increase from last October. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 26 days on average, upalmost 32% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1 month supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are some of the latest homes for sale in Dublin.
- $1,169,988 : 4363 Wallis Ranch Drive, DUBLIN4 beds, 5 baths
- $295,543 : 3360 Maguire Way, DUBLIN1 bed, 1 bath
- $799,999 : 6614 Ebensburg Ln, DUBLIN3 beds, 2 baths
- $799,800 : 7013 N MARIPOSA LN, DUBLIN4 beds, 4 baths
- $899,888 : 4569 Grafton St, DUBLIN3 beds, 3 baths
- $830,000 : 3251 CENTRAL PKWY., DUBLIN3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,258,000 : 2735 Eagles Landing Ct, DUBLIN4 beds, 3 baths
- $665,000 : 4278 Fitzwilliam St, DUBLIN2 beds, 2 baths
- $750,000 : 8366 Mulberry Pl, DUBLIN4 beds, 3 baths
- $919,000 : 3296 Giovanni Way, DUBLIN4 beds, 4 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Dublin.
(all data current as of 1/16/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.