The median sales price of a detached home in Livermore during October 2013 was $540,000, which is a 22.7% increase from last October. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 19 days on average, down almost 18% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1 month supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are some of the latest homes for sale in Livermore.
- $555,000 : 1673 Paseo Laguna Seco, LIVERMORE3 beds, 3 baths
- $699,900 : 723 Chippewa Way, LIVERMORE4 beds, 2 baths
- $694,000 : 498 Bernal Ave, LIVERMORE5 beds, 4 baths
- $1,299,000 : 2655 Mc Larren Court, LIVERMORE3 beds, 3 baths
- $739,000 : 714 MORAGA DRIVE, LIVERMORE3 beds, 2 baths
- $899,950 : 1622 Knoll Way, LIVERMORE5 beds, 3 baths
- $999,950 : 2549 Almanor Ct, LIVERMORE5 beds, 2 baths
- $1,050,000 : 1729 Creek Rd, LIVERMORE5 beds, 3 baths
- $1,170,000 : 1633 Peridot Drive, LIVERMORE5 beds, 3 baths
- $759,000 : 3863 Pestana Way, LIVERMORE3 beds, 2 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Livermore.
(all data current as of 11/22/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.