The median sales price of a detached home in Livermore during October 2013 was $540,000, which is a 22.7% increase from last October. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 19 days on average, down almost 18% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1 month supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are some of the latest homes for sale in Livermore.
- $625,000 : 161 N L STREET, LIVERMORE2 beds, 3 baths
- $649,000 : 3828 East Ave, LIVERMORE3 beds, 2 baths
- $875,000 : 856 Alden Lane, LIVERMORE3 beds, 2 baths
- $719,950 : 526 Caliente Ave, LIVERMORE3 beds, 2 baths
- $629,000 : 4189 Sugar Pine Way, LIVERMORE3 beds, 2 baths
- $599,500 : 102 Windward Common, LIVERMORE3 beds, 3 baths
- $614,900 : 347 Basswood Cmn, LIVERMORE2 beds, 3 baths
- $899,000 : 6383 Owl Way, LIVERMORE5 beds, 3 baths
- $1,664,000 : 2077 Vintage Ln, LIVERMORE4 beds, 3 baths
- $1,319,000 : MLS # 40807042 in LIVERMORE5 beds, 4 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Livermore.
(all data current as of 1/16/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.