The median sales price of a detached home in Livermore during October 2013 was $540,000, which is a 22.7% increase from last October. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 19 days on average, down almost 18% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1 month supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are some of the latest homes for sale in Livermore.
- $314,950 : 1085 Murrieta Blvd, LIVERMORE1 bed, 1 bath
- $599,000 : 5453 Moonflower Way, LIVERMORE3 beds, 2 baths
- $660,000 : 840 Havasu Ct, LIVERMORE3 beds, 3 baths
- $734,000 : 801 Tranquility Circle, LIVERMORE3 beds, 4 baths
- $739,000 : 563 Cinnabar Drive, LIVERMORE3 beds, 2 baths
- $799,900 : 171 Topaz Way, LIVERMORE4 beds, 2 baths
- $709,000 : 1925 Carnation Circle, LIVERMORE4 beds, 2 baths
- $749,950 : 1027 Geneva St, LIVERMORE3 beds, 2 baths
- $634,880 : 142 Ganesha Common, LIVERMORE3 beds, 4 baths
- $625,000 : 115 Northwood Cmns, LIVERMORE3 beds, 3 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Livermore.
(all data current as of 9/24/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.