The average sales price of a detached home in Pleasanton during February 2014 was $989,238, which is up from $915,276 from January 2014. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 23 days on average, down about 44% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1.4 months supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month and a half there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are the newest listings for sale in Pleasanton.
- $595,000 : 4225 Sheldon Circle, PLEASANTON2 beds, 2 baths
- $699,000 : 5483 Black Avenue, PLEASANTON3 beds, 3 baths
- $689,000 : 1493 Trimingham dr, PLEASANTON2 beds, 2 baths
- $489,000 : 2216 Segundo Ct, PLEASANTON2 beds, 1 bath
- $1,349,000 : 1540 Chatham Pl, PLEASANTON3 beds, 2 baths
- $2,225,000 : 956 SUMMIT CREEK CT, PLEASANTON6 beds, 5 baths
- $2,265,000 : 866 Sunset Creek Lane, PLEASANTON6 beds, 5 baths
- $689,000 : 1493 Trimingham Drive, PLEASANTON2 beds, 2 baths
- $1,950,000 : 7852 Foothill Rd, PLEASANTON5 beds, 5 baths
- $1,418,000 : 558 montori Ct, PLEASANTON4 beds, 3 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Pleasanton.
(all data current as of 11/22/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.