The median sales price of a detached home in Pleasanton during November 2013 was $848,500, which is a 31.5% increase from last November. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 38 days on average, down about 40% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1 month supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are the newest listings for sale in Pleasanton.
- $2,288,000 : 6 Deer Oaks Drive, PLEASANTON4 beds, 5 baths
- $3,888,888 : 2129 Cascara Ct, PLEASANTON7 beds, 7 baths
- $729,800 : 238 Mavis Dr, PLEASANTON3 beds, 3 baths
- $2,288,000 : 6 Deer Oaks Dr, PLEASANTON5 beds, 5 baths
- $590,000 : MLS # 40807802 in PLEASANTON3 beds, 2 baths
- $929,900 : 4170 Denker Drive, PLEASANTON4 beds, 2 baths
- $1,329,000 : 3200 Denton Ct, PLEASANTON2 beds, 2 baths
- $1,199,000 : 2590 Skylark Way, PLEASANTON4 beds, 3 baths
- $1,475,000 : 4248 Bevilacqua Ct, PLEASANTON4 beds, 3 baths
- $1,150,000 : 5286 Blackbird Dr, PLEASANTON4 beds, 3 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Pleasanton.
(all data current as of 1/19/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.