The median sales price of a detached home in Pleasanton during November 2013 was $848,500, which is a 31.5% increase from last November. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 38 days on average, down about 40% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1 month supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are the newest listings for sale in Pleasanton.
- $699,000 : 5483 Black Avenue, PLEASANTON3 beds, 3 baths
- $799,000 : 3683 Annis Cir., PLEASANTON3 beds, 2 baths
- $689,000 : 1493 Trimingham dr, PLEASANTON2 beds, 2 baths
- $489,000 : 2216 Segundo Ct, PLEASANTON2 beds, 1 bath
- $1,349,000 : 1540 Chatham Pl, PLEASANTON3 beds, 2 baths
- $2,225,000 : 956 SUMMIT CREEK CT, PLEASANTON6 beds, 5 baths
- $2,265,000 : 866 Sunset Creek Lane, PLEASANTON6 beds, 5 baths
- $799,000 : 3683 Annis Circle, PLEASANTON3 beds, 2 baths
- $689,000 : 1493 Trimingham Drive, PLEASANTON2 beds, 2 baths
- $1,950,000 : 7852 Foothill Rd, PLEASANTON5 beds, 5 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Pleasanton.
(all data current as of 11/19/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.