The median sales price of a detached home in Pleasanton during November 2013 was $848,500, which is a 31.5% increase from last November. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 38 days on average, down about 40% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1 month supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are the newest listings for sale in Pleasanton.
- $5,695,000 : 4140 Foothill Rd, PLEASANTON5 beds, 8 baths
- $3,345,000 : 6056 Sycamore Terrace, PLEASANTON6 beds, 7 baths
- $860,000 : 1978 Tabouda Lane, PLEASANTON4 beds, 5 baths
- $569,800 : 4169 Amberwood Cir, PLEASANTON2 beds, 2 baths
- $1,275,000 : 3677 Huff Ct, PLEASANTON4 beds, 3 baths
- $1,174,888 : 1304 Brookline Loop, PLEASANTON4 beds, 4 baths
- $2,622,944 : 2384 Silver Oaks Lane, PLEASANTON5 beds, 5 baths
- $529,000 : 8145 Mountain View Drive, PLEASANTON2 beds, 2 baths
- $1,250,000 : 3472 Touriga Dr, PLEASANTON5 beds, 4 baths
- $1,200,000 : 2347 Willet Way, PLEASANTON3 beds, 2 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Pleasanton.
(all data current as of 6/28/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.