The median sales price of a detached home in Pleasanton during November 2013 was $848,500, which is a 31.5% increase from last November. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 38 days on average, down about 40% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1 month supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are the newest listings for sale in Pleasanton.
- $779,000 : 4226 Passeggi Ct, PLEASANTON3 beds, 3 baths
- $424,000 : 829 Division St, PLEASANTON1 bed, 1 bath
- $1,399,000 : 1323 Valley Ave, PLEASANTON5 beds, 4 baths
- $749,950 : 7482 Stonedale Dr, PLEASANTON3 beds, 2 baths
- $1,459,000 : 127 Monaco Ct, PLEASANTON4 beds, 3 baths
- $1,099,000 : 3288 Picadilly Ct, PLEASANTON5 beds, 3 baths
- $829,950 : 211 Birch Creek Drive, PLEASANTON4 beds, 3 baths
- $1,589,000 : 954 Hopkins Way, PLEASANTON4 beds, 4 baths
- $1,545,000 : 812 Hopkins Way, PLEASANTON4 beds, 4 baths
- $869,000 : 4073 Peregrine Way, PLEASANTON3 beds, 2 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Pleasanton.
(all data current as of 8/16/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.