The median sales price of a detached home in Pleasanton during October 2013 was $862,500, which is a 2.75% increase from last October. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 26 days on average, up about 10% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1 month supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are some of the latest homes for sale in Pleasanton
- $640,000 : 4189 Lucca Ct, PLEASANTON2 beds, 2 baths
- $788,000 : 4342 Fairlands Dr, PLEASANTON3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,675,000 : 2028 W Lagoon Rd, PLEASANTON4 beds, 4 baths
- $1,278,000 : 4031 Schween Ct, PLEASANTON4 beds, 3 baths
- $665,000 : 4151 Veneto Ct, PLEASANTON2 beds, 3 baths
- $1,938,889 : 1035 Sycamore Creek Way, PLEASANTON4 beds, 3 baths
- $1,200,000 : 3216 Royalton Ct, PLEASANTON5 beds, 3 baths
- $1,069,500 : 5751 Athenour Court, PLEASANTON3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,189,000 : 4206 Dundalk Ct, PLEASANTON4 beds, 2 baths
- $890,000 : 7334 Elmwood Cir, PLEASANTON3 beds, 3 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Pleasanton.
(all data current as of 10/22/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.