The median sales price of a detached home in Pleasanton during October 2013 was $862,500, which is a 2.75% increase from last October. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 26 days on average, up about 10% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1 month supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are some of the latest homes for sale in Pleasanton
- $1,098,000 : 3876 Appian Street, PLEASANTON4 beds, 3 baths
- $459,999 : 2170 Arroyo Ct, PLEASANTON2 beds, 1 bath
- $459,999 : 2170 Arroyo Court, PLEASANTON2 beds, 1 bath
- $1,165,000 : 7472 Hillsdale Dr, PLEASANTON4 beds, 3 baths
- $485,000 : 3849 Brockton Dr, PLEASANTON2 beds, 1 bath
- $1,050,000 : 2505 Calle Madras, PLEASANTON4 beds, 2 baths
- $574,000 : 4271 Pleasanton Ave, PLEASANTON2 beds, 2 baths
- $829,000 : 3617 Kamp Dr, PLEASANTON3 beds, 2 baths
- $885,000 : 3472 Serra Circle, PLEASANTON4 beds, 5 baths
- $2,500,000 : 1723 Laguna Creek Ln, PLEASANTON6 beds, 6 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Pleasanton.
(all data current as of 12/11/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.