The median sales price of a detached home in Pleasanton during October 2013 was $862,500, which is a 2.75% increase from last October. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 26 days on average, up about 10% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1 month supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are some of the latest homes for sale in Pleasanton
- $969,000 : 3436 Park Pl, PLEASANTON3 beds, 2 baths
- $719,950 : 4103 Stanley Blvd, PLEASANTON3 beds, 3 baths
- $2,350,000 : 1 Deer Oaks Drive, PLEASANTON5 beds, 5 baths
- $1,099,998 : 1166 Vintner Way, PLEASANTON4 beds, 2 baths
- $2,350,000 : 1 Deer Oaks Dr, PLEASANTON5 beds, 5 baths
- $529,950 : 112 Mission Dr, PLEASANTON2 beds, 2 baths
- $2,299,000 : 829 Oak Manor Ct, PLEASANTON5 beds, 5 baths
- $865,000 : 3713 Vine St, PLEASANTON3 beds, 3 baths
- $2,280,000 : 6 Deer Oaks Drive, PLEASANTON5 beds, 5 baths
- $1,175,000 : 5396 Mallard Dr, PLEASANTON4 beds, 2 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Pleasanton.
(all data current as of 7/26/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.