The median sales price of a detached home in Pleasanton during October 2013 was $862,500, which is a 2.75% increase from last October. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 26 days on average, up about 10% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1 month supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are some of the latest homes for sale in Pleasanton
- $469,900 : 7855 Canyon Meadow Circle, PLEASANTON1 bed, 1 bath
- $698,888 : 1448 Calle Enrique, PLEASANTON3 beds, 2 baths
- $996,000 : 3705 Ashwood Dr, PLEASANTON4 beds, 3 baths
- $1,428,800 : 2126 Inverness Ct, PLEASANTON4 beds, 3 baths
- $1,625,000 : 1280 Creek Trail, PLEASANTON4 beds, 4 baths
- $1,085,000 : 3316 Hartwell Ct, PLEASANTON5 beds, 3 baths
- $924,999 : 3884 Vineyard Ave, PLEASANTON3 beds, 2 baths
- $469,900 : 7855 Canyon Meadow Cir, PLEASANTON1 bed, 1 bath
- $798,000 : 3140 Caramello Ct, PLEASANTON3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,215,000 : 7492 Alder Ct, PLEASANTON4 beds, 3 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Pleasanton.
(all data current as of 2/18/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.