The median sales price of a detached home in San Ramon during November 2013 was $852,500, which is a 27% increase from last November. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 24 days on average, down about 60% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1 month supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are the newest listings for sale in San Ramon.
- $1,799,000 : 106 Leary Ct, SAN RAMON6 beds, 4 baths
- $824,900 : 9771 Gorham, SAN RAMON4 beds, 2 baths
- $888,888 : 2017 Wineberry, SAN RAMON3 beds, 3 baths
- $779,000 : 214 Arianna Ln, SAN RAMON3 beds, 3 baths
- $598,500 : 5032 Lakeview Dr, SAN RAMON3 beds, 2 baths
- $980,000 : 3312 Estero Dr, SAN RAMON4 beds, 4 baths
- $739,000 : 105 Rosario Ct, SAN RAMON3 beds, 3 baths
- $430,000 : 194 Copper Ridge Road, SAN RAMON1 bed, 1 bath
- $888,888 : 2017 Wineberry Drive, SAN RAMON3 beds, 3 baths
- $2,650,000 : 1096 Hawkshead Cir, SAN RAMON5 beds, 6 baths
See all Real estate in the city of San Ramon.
(all data current as of 9/24/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.