The median sales price of a detached home in San Ramon during November 2013 was $852,500, which is a 27% increase from last November. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 24 days on average, down about 60% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1 month supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are the newest listings for sale in San Ramon.
- $647,000 : 85 Tahoe Ct, SAN RAMON3 beds, 2 baths
- $1,612,444 : 1148 Rosamund Drive, SAN RAMON4 beds, 5 baths
- $1,025,995 : 3007 Blackberry Avenue, SAN RAMON3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,280,000 : 3356 MIddlebrook Way, SAN RAMON5 beds, 3 baths
- $699,000 : 3030 Lakemont Drive, SAN RAMON3 beds, 2 baths
- $1,095,000 : 8160 Briar Oaks Dr, SAN RAMON3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,050,000 : 2257 Keats Lane, SAN RAMON4 beds, 3 baths
- $1,189,000 : 3393 Nutmeg Park Street, SAN RAMON4 beds, 3 baths
- $1,189,000 : 3393 Nutmeg Park St, SAN RAMON4 beds, 3 baths
- $1,352,995 : 2027 Trefoil Road, SAN RAMON4 beds, 4 baths
See all Real estate in the city of San Ramon.
(all data current as of 1/19/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.