The median sales price of a detached home in San Ramon during October 2013 was $803,719, which is a 11.6% increase from last October. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 23 days on average, down about 9% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1 month supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are the newest listings for sale in San Ramon.
- $1,430,000 : 2937 Bailey Way, SAN RAMON5 beds, 4 baths
- $925,000 : 2462 Milford Dr, SAN RAMON4 beds, 3 baths
- $1,049,900 : 2380 Barbados Drive, SAN RAMON3 beds, 2 baths
- $1,578,000 : 203 Olivia Ct, SAN RAMON5 beds, 5 baths
- $888,000 : 9723 DAVONA DR, SAN RAMON3 beds, 2 baths
- $900,000 : 411 E San Roberto Place, SAN RAMON4 beds, 3 baths
- $589,000 : 2873 Fountainhead Dr, SAN RAMON3 beds, 2 baths
- $400,000 : 460 Bollinger Canyon Ln, SAN RAMON1 bed, 1 bath
- $1,329,000 : 638 Karina Ct, SAN RAMON4 beds, 4 baths
- $989,000 : 9419 Olympia Fields Dr, SAN RAMON4 beds, 2 baths
See all Real estate in the city of San Ramon.
(all data current as of 7/25/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.