The median sales price of a detached home in San Ramon during October 2013 was $803,719, which is a 11.6% increase from last October. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 23 days on average, down about 9% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1 month supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are the newest listings for sale in San Ramon.
- $899,000 : 3 Juniper Dr, SAN RAMON4 beds, 3 baths
- $1,429,900 : 612 ROSINCRESS COURT, SAN RAMON4 beds, 3 baths
- $775,000 : 6182 Yardley Ln, SAN RAMON3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,069,999 : 1736 Blakesley Drive, SAN RAMON4 beds, 3 baths
- $870,000 : 428 Gregg Pl, SAN RAMON3 beds, 2 baths
- $699,000 : 2815 Pownal Ave, SAN RAMON4 beds, 2 baths
- $779,900 : 7266 Briza Loop, SAN RAMON3 beds, 3 baths
- $865,000 : 66 Eden Pl, SAN RAMON4 beds, 2 baths
- $849,900 : 1069 Lakeridge Pl, SAN RAMON3 beds, 3 baths
- $843,000 : 2844 Westwood Ave, SAN RAMON4 beds, 2 baths
See all Real estate in the city of San Ramon.
(all data current as of 8/16/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.