The median sales price of a detached home in San Ramon during October 2013 was $803,719, which is a 11.6% increase from last October. The number of days a listing was on the market before selling was 23 days on average, down about 9% from last year. At the current selling rates, there is approximately 1 month supply of inventory, meaning if supply and demand stay the same, after one month there will be no more homes to buy.
Here are the newest listings for sale in San Ramon.
- $758,000 : 3014 Lakemont Drive, SAN RAMON3 beds, 2 baths
- $329,900 : 735 Watson Canyon Ct., SAN RAMON1 bed, 1 bath
- $2,380,000 : 2239 Ashbourne Dr, SAN RAMON5 beds, 6 baths
- $1,528,980 : 1164 Rosamund Drive, SAN RAMON4 beds, 5 baths
- $620,000 : 3823 Crow Canyon Rd, SAN RAMON2 beds, 3 baths
- $1,605,940 : 1140 Rosamund Drive, SAN RAMON4 beds, 5 baths
- $1,679,888 : 2271 Britannia Dr, SAN RAMON5 beds, 4 baths
- $899,207 : 3003 Blackberry Avenue, SAN RAMON3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,949,995 : 2101 Elderberry Drive, SAN RAMON5 beds, 6 baths
- $1,851,000 : 3483 Ashbourne Circle, SAN RAMON5 beds, 6 baths
See all Real estate in the city of San Ramon.
(all data current as of 11/22/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.